PMI BIOPHARMA SOLUTIONS GUEST WIRELESS SERVICE
You are about to access the Internet through a wireless (WiFi) Internet access node operated by PMI BioPharma Solutions (the "Service"). The purpose of the Service is to provide free public wireless Internet access to guests of PMI BioPharma Solutions. You may use the Service only if you agree to these Terms of Service each time you access the Service. Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of PMI BioPharma Solutions and may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time.
By using our internet service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer.
Accordingly, you agree that PMI BioPharma Solutions is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the Service.
Use of the Service is subject to the prohibition against illegal or unacceptable uses as generally outlined below. If illegal or unacceptable use is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, PMI BioPharma Solutions reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy - Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another's privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations - Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system; this includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations.
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats.
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors.
- Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e. torrents).
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials.
- Defamatory or abusive language.
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities.
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing or denial of service attacks, or any activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.